Your digital identity is the sum of all of the digital information about you as an individual.
What kind of footprint do you leave about yourself?
Here is my example: http://demodigicomp.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/digital-identity/
And two professional examples: http://dougpete.wordpress.com/my-digital-footprint/ http://georgecouros.ca/blog/my-digital-footprint
Create a post like the ones above.
1) identify the websites on which you have accounts
2) reflect on how you interact with those site – do you read, post, create, etc.?
3) Using your ASD Google Drive, create a document on which you list the sites (with or without links to your account profile) and write a paragraph for each
4) share this document with me and link to it in the assignment in Edmodo
5) You will later copy and paste this item into your own WordPress blog as a “unit by rhetorical mode” post